Lemon Ginger Chamomile tea may heal your sore throat
Are you a singer and have a sore throat?
This 'Lemon Ginger Chamomile Tea' can be helpful for your sore throat.
Lemon is rich in vitamin C that boosts your immune system and helps remove infections like cold and flu including throat infection.
Ginger is an anti-inflammatory and strong natural painkiller and it eases a sore throat. It also helps ease cough, remove mucus and clear sinus. Ginger removes bacteria and toxins, cleans the lymphatic system that is the essential part of the immune system.
Chamomile is a very soothing herb. It boosts immune system and has antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties that fight against colds.
So the combination of these 3 amazing ingredients can be very helpful in getting rid of the sore throat!
Here is the recipe for 'Lemon, Ginger, Chamomile tea for You', Hun!
[ How to make Lemon, Ginger, Chamomile tea ]
1 inch Thinly Sliced Ginger
1/2 Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
1 ts dried Chamomile
option: 1 TB sweetener of your choice like Date Syrup, Maple Syrup, etc.
Lemon, Ginger, Chamomile tea is great for SingersLemon, Ginger, Chamomile tea | Lemon, Ginger, Chamomile tea 1 Cinnamon Stick
1. First set water to 208˚F or bring it boil.
2. Turn off the stove and add 1 inch thinly sliced ginger and 1 teaspoon dried chamomile.
3. Let it steep for 10 minutes.
4. Add 1/2 fresh squeezed lemon juice.
5. If you want, you can also add 1 tablespoon of sweetener of your choice including Date Syrup, Maple Syrup, etc. and also 1 cinnamon stick to spice up
6. Drink maximum 2 cups per day.
In the next article you'll be learning 'how to warm up your voice before singing'~.