Hi Gorgeous, how are you doing?
I am thrilled and excited that you have found my blog,
My name is Sunghee Stepak and this is my brand new blog that teaches you how to improve your singing voice & also piano skills.
I've been teaching singing and piano a little over 27 years now and I believe in the power of music that can heal and change into better you and a better world.
I will send you my free e-mail course once a week to guide you to improve your voice and piano skills.
First of all you may not know me very well yet so I would like to tell you a bit about myself to share my story, to share my journey and tell you how I improved my own voice and piano also how I came up with my core technique and system in my teachings.
These articles & videos on improving your singing & piano skills are my gifts to you.
The blogs about 'Singing' will cover
- the physiology of your body as a singer
- fundamental deep breathing technique
- essential parts to have the full powerful natural voice
- vocal folds
- thoracic diaphragm
- singing on pitch
- vocal range & vocal types
- vocal strain & vocal breaks
- stage freight
- preventing vocal injuries
- taking care of your voice
- different singing styles such as R&B, Pop, Jazz, Musical Theater, Rock, Blues, Country, Gospel, New Age, Reggae, Contemporary & Classical
- and Much MORE...
And the blogs about 'Playing Piano' will cover
- basic about the instrument, piano
- best body posture & finger positions
- various piano styles such as Rock, Pop, Blues, Jazz, R&B, Musical Theater, Country, Gospel, New Age, Reggae, Contemporary & Classical
- sight reading skills - reading music
- fundamental music theory
- ear training
- playing a solo on piano - how to improvise
- accompany other musicians(a Soloist or Group) on piano
- writing songs on piano
- 12 Bar blues
- walking base
- jazz swing Feel
- different rhythm riffs styles
- and Much MORE...
Click here to read my life story including how and why I became a musician and music teacher and why music education is so important to everyone and how you can benefit from my blog.
Stay tuned for the 2nd email course next week, where I'm going to talk about my life story.
I would love to get to know you, so please introduce yourself in the comments below and tell me your story!
Thank you so much for reading my blog, and talk to you soon!
Much Love XO, Sunghee Stepak